According to a 2017 study by the Royal Society for public health, Instagram is the most harmful platform for young people’s mental health. Social networks in general can be dangerous for health, especially Twitter and Instagram. Whether it is because of harassment, self-perception, etc.
But, today I decided to recommend to you some instagram accounts that try to have the opposite effect. Whether they’re funny, inspiring, informative, or runned by professionals, these accounts are good for our mental health.
- Therapy for black girls (@therapyforblackgirls)
- The confess project (@theconfessproject)
- Black men heal (@blackmenheal)
- The Trevor project (@trevorproject)
- DLC anxiety (@dlanxiety)
- The depression project (@realdepressionproject)
- My self-love supply (@myselflovesupply)
- Sara Kuburic (@millenial.therapist)
- your Happy place (@sprxeadpositivity)
- Self-care is a priority (@selfcareisapriority)
Like, share and subscribe to support me 🙂